Career Opportunity: IT System Admin
Position: IT System Admin – Full time
Compensation: Base salary
Who we are:
We are an integrated construction and manufacturing technology company focused on leveraging technology to solve problems and optimize processes along the construction and manufacturing value chains.
As a partner of Dassault Systemes, we also allow deploy and customize the 3DEXPERIENCE cloud based platform, the most powerful collaborative and integrated software solution on the market.
What’s the role?
This is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in managing IT systems within a dynamic and challenging growth stage company. Our company is solving problems in the construction and fabrication value chain by leading the development of custom software products for both internal and client use and the IT Analyst/COOP will be instrumental in supporting the sustainable growth of the company.
Why work with us?
Here are a few reasons why we think working here is a good idea:
- Career growth – Start making an impact right away within a growth stage company with strong upside potential. Your skills will directly impact the trajectory of this company, allowing you to grow your career in a fast paced, exciting work environment.
- Creativity and innovation in entrepreneurial environment – Challenge the status quo! We want you to bring your ideas for automation and optimization of everything. We hold innovation / exploration days regularly for all employees to knowledge share and work on projects of their choice.
- Ownership of projects – We want great people that want to take ownership over projects, make decisions and deliver great work to our clients.
- Fun environment – Work hard and play hard. We are in business to build a great company and have fun. The city of Vancouver is a great city to live and work, from world-class mountain biking and skiing in the mountains to hitting the beach in the summer, there are many things keep you busy. Foosball skills are welcome as well.
The IT Analyst / COOP will be primarily responsible for:
- Setting up GPO company wide
- Procurement of IT equipment for the department
- Setup new computers, labels and track company asset in a DTB
- Setting up/Management of SQL DTB, creation of TSQL Procedures
- Management of Office 365 users/group , licenses
- Creation of PowerApp/Flow inside Office 365 to optimized data collections.
- Test/troubleshoot/assess new Software for potential company implementation
Desired Skills and Experience
Degree in Computer Engineer/ Cert. Technology Support Professional
- Expert in Microsoft Server 2012-2016 a must
- Able to quickly setup VM on cloud or locally for CAD department
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Proficient with GPO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent team player.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as part of your application.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.